Get Started with Home Preschool in 5 Easy Steps
If you’re planning to teach home preschool, you’ve probably spent a lot of time thinking about how to get started and what to do first. Many people find these first steps a bit overwhelming, but don’t worry we’re here to help.
With Home Preschool Jump Start we’ll help you save time and get started with home preschool quickly. By giving you the tools you need and some practical tips, you’ll be able to design the home preschool plan that best meets your needs.
Imagine if you had:
- a manageable weekly plan that easily allowed you to balance your home preschool activities with all the other parts of your busy life
- go-to printables to make planning for home preschool much more efficient, saving you precious family time
- an entire month’s worth of ready-to-go home preschool lesson plans to get you started
- the support of people who’ve been there, done that and are eager to answer your most pressing questions
Nope I’m not kidding! That’s exactly what you’ll gain by participating in Home Preschool Jump Start.
Home Preschool Jump Start
Home Preschool Jump Start is an easy-to-follow five step series that will give you a jump on getting started with home preschool. Even if you haven’t planned anything yet you’ll get the main components you need to get going fast.
You can sign up for this five day series now for $9.
Click Below to Buy Home Preschool Jump Start
Or you can save money by buying this training along with the complete Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool. See details below.
What You Get with Home Preschool Jump Start
Home Preschool Jump Start is an email series that runs from August 8 through August 12, 2016.
Each of the 5 daily emails will include:
- A brief, actionable list of tasks to help you get prepared for teaching home preschool
- Links to detailed information pertaining to the day’s tasks for those who want to read more information about the topics covered
- Printable templates and planning sheets that are yours to use throughout your home preschool journey
- Email support to answer any questions you have
Topics We’ll Cover in Home Preschool Jump Start
- Finding time in your day for home preschool, including a step-by-step guide to mapping out a weekly calendar that works for you
- Creating a home preschool routine that you and your kids love, including information about what to include in a home preschool routine and sample routines
- Selecting a printable lesson plan format that meets your needs, with multiple options for you to choose from
- Choosing meaningful, playful home preschool activities that don’t require a lot of preparation, along with over 125 low-prep activity ideas for the most common preschool learning goals
- Lesson planning ideas and completed lesson plan templates for four weeks of home preschool that you can either print and use as is or adapt for your own personal preferences
Click Below to Buy Home Preschool Jump Start
Special Offer: Get BOTH Home Preschool Jump Start AND the complete Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool and save over 30%
Many of our readers want to get started fast, but they also want to spend some time working through the entire Guide as they fine tune their home preschool approach. This bundle allows you to save money and meet both of these needs.
The Home Preschool Jump Start Bundle
Get the tools and support you need to get stared quickly and a full guide to read and implement throughout your home preschool year.
This bundle gives you the Home Preschool Jump Start and the Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool, worth $21, for $14 saving you 33% (a $7 saving). Click here to add it to your cart.
Click Below to Buy the Getting Started with Home Preschool Bundle
Buy it worldwide
This is a digital product. The Home Preschool Jump Start is an email series that will be emailed directly to your inbox throughout the series. The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
All ebooks and other digital products are subject to copyright and may not be shared or distributed in any way or form.