Day 3 of the Home Preschool Jump Start Special Training
We’re making progress. You now have a weekly schedule to follow. Yesterday you decided what daily and weekly components you want to include in your home preschool routine.
Now it’s time to select a lesson plan template that aligns with your vision for home preschool.
Today’s goal: Selecting a printable lesson plan format that meets your needs
1) Look over your weekly schedule and the draft you created for your home preschool routine.
2) Review the lesson plan template options provided below.
3) Select the lesson plan template that you like most and print out a few copies.
4) If you’re using a schedule format you can assign specific times on the lesson plan template that coincide with the home preschool blocks of time on your weekly schedule.
5) Tomorrow we’ll be taking a look at some common learning activities for preschoolers, and you’ll get to create your own lesson plan.
Additional reading (optional):
In Develop a Lesson Plan Template you’ll find information about the benefits of using lesson plans and descriptions of the lesson plan template options we’ve provided.
Printable templates and planning sheets:
Lesson Plan Template Options (6 pages)