Stuck at home for pandemic school closures? This home preschool lesson plan bundle is designed for curious preschoolers who are missing their regular preschool routine, and each theme is based on items you’re likely to see right outside in your backyard.
Each home preschool lesson plan set includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
This bundle includes FOUR complete home preschool lesson plan packs. Use one per week, or spread out the activities to extend each theme a bit longer. You’ll be sure to have plenty of playful learning activities that your kids love!
Use the pre-planned activity schedule provided, or use the activity checklist format to pick and choose when you need an activity to share with your little learner.
There’s no “right” way to teach preschool at home, but this 193-page home preschool lesson plan bundle will make sure you have tons of ideas that will keep your little one busy and happily learning while saving your sanity. 😉
All Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
- A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
- Specialty Materials List
- List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
- Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
- Recommended Book List
- Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
- Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
- Activity Descriptions
- Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
- Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
Each lesson plan pack also includes supplemental printables for hands-on learning.