Alphabet mats mats can be a versatile tool to use in preschool. They can be laminated and used over and over again for letter formation and writing activities. They can also be used to create ABC books, posters and more. Letter crafts and process art activities related to a letter you are learning can be a fun way for kids to make connections between a letter and something that starts with that beginning sound. In this set you’ll find two full sets of alphabet mats to use. There are also over 140 ideas for using them in meaningful ways to reinforce letter recognition and letter sounds.
This 181-page resource pack contains the following:
- Suggestions for Using the Letter Mats-These ideas include ways to use the mats for small group and center activities and can be done for any letter of the alphabet.
- Process Art Ideas for Each Letter of the Alphabet-60 ideas!
- Collage and Texture Art Ideas for Each Letter of the Alphabet-54 ideas!
- Complete sets of alphabet mats in two different font options. Each set includes:
- Sheets with the uppercase letter only
- Sheets with the lowercase letter only
- Sheets with both the upper- and lowercase letters on the same page