Each home preschool lesson plan set includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
Use the pre-planned activity schedule provided, or use the activity checklist format to pick and choose when you need an activity to share with your little learner.
Options are included so that you can either do a little bit each day when you have time or design a full preschool-type schedule if you prefer.
There’s no “right” way to teach preschool at home, but this home preschool lesson plan bundle will make sure you have tons of ideas that will keep your little one busy and happily learning while saving your sanity. 😉
With EACH theme set you get a FULL week’s worth of lesson plan ideas and resources (perhaps more depending on how you break up the activities).
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
10. Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
Examples of printables included in the lesson plan themes…
Not using these at home? The preschool classroom mega bundle may be a better fit for you. It includes modified lesson plan packs specifically designed with directions, whole group, and small groups activities for a classroom setting.